The eVolt Smart is available either 7Kw or 22Kw single or three phase electric charging vehicle point. The unit is OLEV approved on the Workplace Charging Scheme and is liable for a £300 per point up to a maximum of 20 points. This unit comes complete with a 3 LED indicator showing fault, ready and charging as well as a digital screen. The 22Kw three phase unit offers you a range per hour of approximately 100miles and the 7Kw single phase unit offers you a range per hour of approximately 30miles.
The eVolt Smart Twin socket provides power options and meets requirements of charging all hybrid and pure electric vehicles available on todays market. The eVolt was originally desigend for indoor and outdoor car parks but is well suited for shopping centres, municipalities, private facilities and domestic homes. This simple yet sophisticated unit incorporates a display, RFID (card reader). smart metering and communication capabilities to integrate with an innovative smart grid system where applicable.
- Dual 64amp Single Phase Type 2 sockets
- Simple installation – 4 point wall fixing
- Colout Grey
- Self-extinguishing ABS Plastic housing
- Charge status indicators
- Backlight LCD display
- Intergrated energy measurement (class 1 meter)
- Pre-payment and access control with RFID cards
- Ethernet communications and data storage
- 3G and GPRS communications
- SCADA control software connection
- Integration with other software